We are currently seeking friendly, smart, hard-working, and experienced salespeople to join our team.
Applicants should have a flexible schedule and be available to work at least 3-5 shifts a week (including weekends), 15-20+ hrs/week
Previous sales experience is preferred. We provide training and will review/teach City & State's standards of customer service and product knowledge. You will need to love people and be open and willing to learn. We are also looking for applicants that show strong leadership and the potential to expand their awesomeness into new responsibilities.
What we mean by storyteller
To us, a storyteller is someone with training, respect for, and pride in, the highly-specialized craft of making great products. They go beyond selling goods to telling the makers’ stories and teaching customers why the process and materials matter.
- Engaging customers and surpassing their needs
- Thorough knowledge of the brands and products carried, with an ability to share that knowledge with others clearly and with genuine passion and appreciation
- Ringing up sales
- Maintaining the store environment, displays and inventory
- Resolving unmet customer concerns
The not so typical responsibilities:
- Storytelling through customer engagement and in store displays
- Scouting for new makers and products
- Serving as support at the coffee counter as needed